- Folks! When we schedule an A/C inspection there is a certain criteria that has to be met!! For safety of our technicians and to properly diagnose pressures and temperatures correctly!
- The outdoor temperature has to be above 65 degrees!
- Rain that gets on the condenser coils of the unit will give us improper readings!
- Water in the surrounding area of the condenser is a safety concern because of a shock hazard!
- Pets do need to be away from the technicians at all times!
We do appreciate your cooperation and patience if we have to reschedule due to weather, safety or matters beyond our control....